Serendipity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

20 Ranger applying - Smokeydabear

Smokeyda

20 Ranger applying - Smokeydabear Empty 20 Ranger applying - Smokeydabear

Post  Smokeyda Wed Oct 21 2009, 10:41

- Character's name, level and class

Name: Smokeydabear, level 20 Ranger

- Player's name and/or nickname, age and country

Irl name is Harald (can be hard to pronounce), I'm 18 and I live in Sweden.

- Usual times of online activity

I still go to school so that takes up a lot of my time. But on my spare time I like to relax and play Aion. So 2-3 hours a day. But Im going to be honest, I prioritize IRL more then Aion.

- Previous gaming and/or MMO experience if any

I have played WoW for four years now. And got tired of it. I say a game called AION and got very interested, so eventually I bought it.

- How did you find out about Serendipity?

Milo was spamming the LFG channel. But I don't blame him, it's nice with many members (If they are mature).

- What is your gaming orientation? Are you explorer, gatherer or hunter?

Definately hunter. But I wouldn't mind if I had to stay up a night just to gather.

- Why did you choose: Kahrun/Asmodean/your class?

I just randomly picked Kahrun as my first server, Asmodean because of on WoW I played as an alliance and there were to many p12. My class because on WoW I always played as a melee and I've heard that Ranger are great in battle.

- ventrilo is:
    A) specially designed headset for MMO players
    B) notorious superhero npc from Champions Online
    C) strategical positioning of group members in combat
    D) nickname for the warcry used by Leeroy Jenkins
    E) none of the above

Hope you enjoy reading

cyclops
    Tankadin
    Tankadin
    Centurion
    Centurion

20 Ranger applying - Smokeydabear Empty Re: 20 Ranger applying - Smokeydabear

Post  Tankadin Wed Oct 21 2009, 12:10

Hi Harald (i'm sure we'll all manage to pronounce ur name, after a little practice Cool )

Just wisper or ask one of our Centurions in game for an invite ok Very Happy

Hope to meet you soon
    Vflutterheart
    Vflutterheart

Post  Vflutterheart Fri Oct 23 2009, 04:32

Hey Harald! 20 Ranger applying - Smokeydabear Icon_flower heheeeeTankadin is right, Teosaint might butcher your name 20 Ranger applying - Smokeydabear Icon_tongue but the rest of us will get there in time! 20 Ranger applying - Smokeydabear Lol Welcome to the Legion 20 Ranger applying - Smokeydabear Icon_cheers

xSMOOCHESx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 07:56