Serendipity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application

Jalek

Application Empty Application

Post  Jalek Wed Oct 21 2009, 10:33

Hiya All, I saw Milos in game advertisement and thought i'd apply to be a part of your legion!

Jalek, Levek 17 currently, Gladiator.

Real name James, 22, UK, Hampshire

Times of play generally evenings, work most hours during day mon-fri

Spent 8 years playing Asheron's Call, as well as other tites such as Neocron, SWG, EQ1+2, Anarchy Online...pretty much all really.

I like to hunt and like others progress my character, pvp is a big influence on my enjoyment out of a game, as well being part of a decent legion.

I thought i'd play the more evil looking race for once!

I've used ventrillo since its release - used to use teamspeak but ventrillo is definetly the prefered!

Thanks
    Tankadin
    Tankadin
    Centurion
    Centurion

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Tankadin Wed Oct 21 2009, 12:05

Hi James, and welcome to the Legion, if not done so already just wisper one of our Centurions in game and get an invite ok Very Happy

And get to meet a great bunch of people pirat
    Vflutterheart
    Vflutterheart

Post  Vflutterheart Fri Oct 23 2009, 06:09

We're not evil!Application Icon_razz The Elyos are evil Application Icon_twisted in disguise, we're just stronger and better! Application Icon_lol hehe jk Welcome to Serendipity James, Application Icon_flower it's awesome to hear that you use vent, fellow centurion Zahra has just setup a private server for us, Application Icon_cheers (the details are in legion msg of the day) looking forward to hearing/seeing you soon! Application Herz

xSMOOCHESx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 21:03