Serendipity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application for Rikaru // Kallorna

Rikaru

Application for Rikaru // Kallorna Empty Application for Rikaru // Kallorna

Post  Rikaru Wed Oct 21 2009, 16:52

id like to start with saying hello and explain that myself and Kallorna are myself and father-inlaw (kallorna) and we currently have "duo'd" upto present Smile

Kallorna 25 Spiritmaster
    Rikaru 25 Spiritmaster

Ka- Les 50 UK
    Rik- Martin 21 UK

6.00GMT-00.00GMT weekday.. more often on weekend

we have both run a guild in WoW Rikaru-T9Warlock Kallorna-T8Druid

i have seen many members around aion who are generally friendly and NOT ninjas Smile

id like to say we are hunters but we do enjoy exploring looking for eylos >Razz

long server queues moved us from Castor to Kahrun..

- ventrilo is awesome Voice chat system that owns Teamspeak Smile
    Twohorn
    Twohorn
    Centurion
    Centurion

Application for Rikaru // Kallorna Empty Re: Application for Rikaru // Kallorna

Post  Twohorn Thu Oct 22 2009, 18:21

Applications accepted. Welcome.
    Vflutterheart
    Vflutterheart

Post  Vflutterheart Fri Oct 23 2009, 04:56

Welcome to the Legion Rik and Kall!Application for Rikaru // Kallorna Icon_flowerHope you had fun running that mini instance with us! Application for Rikaru // Kallorna Icon_biggrin Sorry for afking so much but if yall read my self-intro Application for Rikaru // Kallorna Icon_razz (totally understand if you don't cos it's super pink and long!) Application for Rikaru // Kallorna Icon_redface it might explain things...would be cool if yall put a lil summin summin up too, but again only if you want to! Application for Rikaru // Kallorna Icon_smile Glad to have you both, we were just saying afew days ago that we needed more Spiritmasters! Application for Rikaru // Kallorna Icon_cheers hehe

Application for Rikaru // Kallorna Herz

xSMOOCHESx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 06:05