Serendipity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Brullem's application

Brullem
    Legionary
    Legionary

Brullem's application Empty Brullem's application

Post  Brullem Sun Oct 25 2009, 18:31

My ingame name is Brullem , Im a lvl 21 sin, looking for a friendly legion to join. I heard Serendipity were recruiting (think it was via channel LFG) and thought I might apply. My real name is Patrick and I go by many nicknames, some acceptable, some not. RL age 30, current abode is Glasgow, Scotland and playtime varies depending on my working hours which vary from day to day. I have a past time of many mmos including the obvious - WOW.

MY BAD : I still have a WOW account up and running, as I am in the process of trying to drag my friends, many rl friends, some online friends, over to the beautifully designed world of Aion, but not too sure of my success, they have the Blizzard virus - I dont have much hope for them. But I assure you, my Blizzard years have come to an end, I have fallen in love with this new world of weird and wonderfully designed creatures, sights and sounds, a game with alot of atmosphere. Im tired of Blizzard's cartoon type of design. AOC had a more realistic feel to it, but bore me to no end, whereas Aion has a mystical, fantasy feel, I have no idea whats around the corner, but I want to find out, even if that means hours of endless grinding. At least useful worldly drops comes with the grinding.

MY BAD: Im not a good role-player, but I applaud those that are, I havent a problem grouping up with anybody who seems to enjoy role playing, I'll just play along, pretending my character to be one of a herbit, withdrawn type of guy who lets his knifes do all the talking.

MIGHT BE MY BAD: Im not a hardcore player as rl presides over gaming. Which only means I enjoy gaming when I am online. Im not on to simply kill time, I dont have the spare time to kill.

Talk about killing, I chose assassin as I have an alliance and horde rogue, both lvl 80. My gaming orientation is more of a grinder/explorer/hunter/killer/pvp and chose this race as I did prefer Horde over Alliance when playing WOW, plus our eyes turn blood red when in combat.....do I need to say more :-)

I am ever so happy to use the vent as a form of communication. I hope I have covered all that is requested and look forward to hearing from any of you re: my application. P.S xcuse my spelling :-) Thank you for your time and most importantly - have fun!
    Twohorn
    Twohorn
    Centurion
    Centurion

Brullem's application Empty Re: Brullem's application

Post  Twohorn Sun Oct 25 2009, 18:59

Hey I like you application, Please wait for Milo or other centurions to invite you soon, you don't seem to be online atm.

I am off to bed and goodluck and welcome in advance!

Twohorn.

Current date/time is Tue May 14 2024, 23:39